- Classes begin at 9-00 a.m. in the morning session and end at 1-00 p.m. The afternoon session will be between 2-00 p.m. and 4-00 p.m. A warning bell will be sounded 5 minutes before the commencement of the classes in both the sessions. It is the time for the students to be in their respective class rooms.
- Attendance will be marked for each hour allotted to a subject. Students are required to put in not less than 75% attendance in individual subjects.
- Attendance is compulsory on the college reopening day and the students have to be present compulsorily for the tests and examinations.
- Except for emergency reasons (Sickness, Death, Accident) for all other reasons leave must be applied earlier.
- Leave applications countersigned by Parents / Guardians should be forwarded to the Principal in advance in the proforma available in the College Office.
- Medical certificate should be produced if leave is for medical
- Students are required to conduct themselves well. The College reserves the right to dismiss any student if his/her behaviour tarnishes the image of the College.
- Students are expected to be polite with the members of the Staff.
- Irregularity, insubordination, impertinence, misbehaviour, negligence of the work etc. of the students will attract disciplinary
- Fine will be charged from the students who willfully damage the College property.
- The College will not be responsible for the conduct of the students outside its premises. However it will take note of the offence if any, and action will be initiated against the guilty according to the magnitude of the offence.
- Students are forbidden to raise funds, organize functions, convene meetings without permission.
- Use of Cell phones by students in the campus is strictly banned. Cell phones, if found with students will be confiscated.
- The college will not be responsible for the loss of valuable gold, cash
- Students are not allowed to participate in political agitations.
- Use of tobacco, alcohol and other intoxicants is banned in the premises. Offenders will be strictly dealt with.
- Loitering about the campus should be avoided. Students are advised to make use of the library whenever they do not have Classes.
- Hostel facilities are available to both men and women students in the campus. Students who do not live with their parents are expected to reside in these hostels or in the hostels approved by the
- Bringing Two Wheelers/Four Wheelers to the college by the students is strictly prohibited.
All the Students are required to wear the prescribed uniform whenever they come to college. The uniform should be in the following format
- Shirts should be in formal style (half sleves only) without any designs or trendy cuts.
- Trousers should be in formal style and not in baggy, Cargo, low- waist, pencil/carrot cut or in any other style.
- The belts should be of leather and black in colour
- Tattoos, Single ear-rings, pigtails, awk-ward bracelets, headgear, cowboy/gypsy appearence etc. should be strictly be avoided.
- Tops should be round in `Nehru Collar’ style. (Deep neck and long slives are banned)
- Pants should be formal. push ups and leggings are banned.
- Scraves/Head Coverings are strictly prohibited.
Students Support :
Students can avail themselves of the following,
- various Scholarships
- Advanced Coaching (CET, NEET, JEE, CPT)
- Participation in competitions of different levels.
- Remedial Coaching
Ban on Ragging :
Any act which results in physical, physiological or psychological harm like teasing, abusing, asking any student to do any act is strictly banned in the campus.
- Students progress will be assessed by Regular Class Tests, Assignments and examinations. Absence from the College tests, examinations without valid reasons will be severely dealt with.
- No re-examination will be conducted to absentees from the College examinations.
- There will be a District Level Public Examination at the end of the first year besides the Terminal Examinations and Class Tests. Promotion to second year will depend on the performance of the students in the Terminal Examinations and year end District Level Public
- PUE Board of Karnataka conducts State Level Public Examination at the end of the second year.
- A candidate who does not satisfy the requirements of 75% attendance in each subject and who does not record satisfactory progress and good conduct will not be permitted to take the Public Examinations.
- Non-submission of marks card on the specified day shall result in being fined
Library Rules & Regulations:
- The rules and regulations of the Library are formulated to ensure uniformity in meeting the demands of the readers. It is the genuine co-operation, sincere appreciation of the library services and adherence to the rules and regulations by readers that can really help the successful functioning of the library.
- Strict silence must be observed in the library at all times.
- Students are strictly prohibited from using edible things in the library.
- Students must behave in a reasonable and seemly fashion in the library and must not damage library property or disturb other readers.
- Library membership is compulsory for all students.
- Each student is issued with two Borrower.s Tickets and a reference
- Books are issued to the students only against the Borrower.s Ticket.
- Books issued for home reading must be returned within 15 days. Due date is found on the DUE DATE LABEL pasted on the book.
- Any student who fails to return the book within the due date shall pay an overdue charge.
- The book once borrowed may be got renewed on production of the book at the counter, before the expiry of the due date. However renewal requests are not honoured if that particular book is demanded by other students.
- Students have to sign in the student signature register whenever they visit the library.
- Students have to examine the book in detail while borrowing, to know whether all pages, maps, charts etc., are intact and in case the above are missing, it should be immediately brought to the notice of the library staff.
- Students will take good care of the books taken out. Any damage will be dealt with a fine.
- Magazines, question papers & reference books are issued only on production of the reference ticket which has to be returned before they leave the library.
- Library cards are not transferable.
- Students should return library books and surrender their library cards to the library and obtain NO DUE CERTIFICATE before receiving admission tickets for the examinations.